Avaska Taiga Cooler & Freezer Jacket: 32ºF (0ºC)
• Sturdy, flexible polyester rip-stop outer shell
• Quilted lining
• Slight drop back hem
• Elastic wedge under the arm
• High fleece collar with chin protection
• Strong coil zipper
• Chest pocket with zipper and pen section on the left
• Side pockets with flap
• Hi-vis yellow shoulders
• Reflective piping at parting seams
- Comfort: down to 32° F (0ºC) when combined with the Taiga cooler bib (FLH12)
- Standard: EN 14058:2017 (3, 1, X, X)
- Color: Deep Night / Hi-Vis Yellow
- Sizes: S-5XL
- SKU: FTJ28
Jacket Warmth & Protection:
- Warmth: down to 32° F (0ºC) when combined with the Taiga cooler bib (FLH12)
- Material: Outer fabric 100% polyester| Lining 100%
Polyester | Insulation 100% polyester
- Protection: 120 GSM of Insulation
- Quantity: 1 piece
The Taiga cooler jacket is light and comfortable and is the perfect cooler jacket for any cooler worker that needs to stay productive.
When the cooler or freezer’s bitter cold is shivering your shoulders rely on the Avaska Taiga Cooler Jacket. Avaska provides Freezer Wear for the Pro by providing tough and warm gear that works harder for you and keeps you working hard.
Rapid shipping to keep your body warm while working hard in your freezer. We at Avaska work harder for your cold chain. Affordable, premium quality, freezer wear that keeps you going. Order today, be warm tomorrow. Learn more about our Avaska Promise.
Freezer workers have a tough job. We stand behind you with a 90-day guarantee backed by a full refund if you are unsatisfied for ANY reason within the first 90 days after your product ships. We’ll also pay for the return shipping. Learn more about our Satisfaction Guarantee.