Freezer Wear Features & Materials: -55° F (-48ºC)
- Extended back
- High stand-up collar with faux fur lining
- Front zip with chin protection
- Knitted cuffs
- Elastic drawstring in the back
- Two patch pockets on the front with fleece lining
- Hi-Vis: ANSI/ISEA 201-2019
- Comfort: down to -55° F (-48ºC) when combined with the SHFTH100 matching bib (Shield Freezer Bib)
- Standard: EN 342:2017 (.471 m² K/W (B), 2, X)
- Color: Deep Night/ Hi-Vis Yellow
- Sizes: XS-5XL
- SKU: SHFTJ100
Jacket Warmth & Protection:
- Warmth: Comfort rated down to -55° F (-48ºC)
- Protection: 280 GSM of Insulation
- Material: Outer fabric 100% polyamide | Lining 100%
Polyester | Insulation 100% polyester
- Quantity: 1 piece
Rated at -55°F (-48ºC) the Shield Freezer Jacket is the go-to jacket for those looking for a more economical option, but still need warmth and durability. With premium materials and a tough coil zipper that is backed by a 1-year warranty, you can be sure this jacket will last you for years to come. Wear this freezer jacket along with the matching freezer bib for a perfect fit. The suit is fully certified in accordance ANSI/ISEA 201 to ensure you and your team are safe and comfortable all day long even in the coldest conditions. The enhanced visibility on the chest and back help ensure you and your team stay visible. The suits come in double sizes to make it easier for temporary or back-up use.
Rapid shipping to keep your body warm while working hard in your freezer. We at Avaska work harder for your cold chain. Affordable, premium quality, freezer wear that keeps you going. Order today, be warm tomorrow. Learn more about our Avaska Promise.
Freezer workers have a tough job. We stand behind you with a 90-day guarantee backed by a full refund if you are unsatisfied for ANY reason within the first 90 days after your product ships. We’ll also pay for the return shipping. Learn more about our Satisfaction Guarantee.
Order it as a kit and save! There are two kit options: