Freezer Wear Features & Materials: -55° F (-48ºC)
- Polyamide outer shell with high abrasion resistance for long life
- Polyester insulation: 280 GSM · Long-lasting quilted lining
- High collar with faux fur lining to keep the warmth in
- Collar closure flap with fleece lining
- Convenient chest pocket and arm pockets with pen sections
- Loop for microphone
- Side pockets with a cozy fleece lining
- Strong coil zipper
- Hi-Vis: ANSI/ISEA 107-2020 Type R, Class 2
- Comfort: down to -55° F (-48ºC)
- Standard: EN 342:2017 (.471 m² K/W (B), 2, X)
- Color: Deep Night / Hi-Vis Yellow
- Sizes: XS-5XL
- SKU: FTJ28
Jacket Warmth & Protection:
- Warmth: Comfort rated down to -55° F (-48ºC)
- Protection: 280 GSM of Insulation
- Quantity: 1 piece
Be seen in cold with Hi- Vis warmth. The Avaska Hi-Vis Polar Ultimate Freezer Jacket is rated at -55°F (-48ºC) the Hi-Vis Polar Ultimate Freezer Jacket is the go-to jacket for cold storage workers who need maximum warmth and visibility. With premium materials and a tough coil zipper that is backed by a 1-year warranty, you can be sure this jacket will last you for years to come. Wear this freezer jacket along with the matching freezer bib for a perfect fit. The suit is fully certified in accordance with EN 342, ANSI/ISEA 201 and ANSI/ISEA 107 to ensure you and your team are safe, visible, and comfortable all day long even in the coldest conditions.
When the cooler or freezer’s bitter cold is shivering your shoulders rely on the Avaska Polar Ultimate Freezer Jacket. Avaska provides Freezer Wear for the Pro by providing tough and warm gear that works harder for you and keeps you working hard.
Rapid shipping to keep your body warm while working hard in your freezer. We at Avaska work harder for your cold chain. Affordable, premium quality, freezer wear that keeps you going. Order today, be warm tomorrow. Learn more about our Avaska Promise.
Freezer workers have a tough job. We stand behind you with a 90-day guarantee backed by a full refund if you are unsatisfied for ANY reason within the first 90 days after your product ships. We’ll also pay for the return shipping. Learn more about our Satisfaction Guarantee.