Avaska Polar Ultimate Bib Freezer Wear Features : -55° F (-48ºC)
• Polyamide outer shell with high abrasion resistance
• Long lasting
• Polyester insulation quilted with lining
• High back rise
• Elastic adjustable suspenders
• Elastic waist band
• Big side pockets
• Knife and pen pockets on the right leg
• Coil zipper at the front
• Strong coil zipper at the outside legs
• Reflective tape around legs
- Comfort: down to -55° F (-48ºC) when combined with matching freezer jacket (FTJ28)
- Standard: EN 342:2017 (.471 m² K/W (B), 2, X)
- Color: Deep Night
- Sizes: XS-5XL
- SKU: FTH28-US
Freezer Bib Warmth & Protection:
- Warmth: Comfort rated down to -55° F (-48ºC)
- Protection: 280 GSM of Insulation
- Material: Outer fabric 100% polyamide | Lining 100%
Polyester | Insulation 100% polyester
- Quantity: 1 piece
The Polar Ultimate Freezer Bib is the warmest freezer bib in the business. These bibs are durable and comfortable to keep you going all day in the freezer. Tips for the Pro – Strap and Brace Up for the Perfect Avaska Bib Fit. Watch now!
When the cooler or freezer’s bitter cold is shivering your shoulders rely on the Avaska Polar Ultimate Freezer Bibs. Avaska provides Freezer Wear for the Pro by providing tough and warm gear that works harder for you and keeps you working hard.
Rapid shipping to keep your body warm while working hard in your freezer. We at Avaska work harder for your cold chain. Affordable, premium quality, freezer wear that keeps you going. Order today, be warm tomorrow. Learn more about our Avaska Promise.
Freezer workers have a tough job. We stand behind you with a 90-day guarantee backed by a full refund if you are unsatisfied for ANY reason within the first 90 days after your product ships. We’ll also pay for the return shipping. Learn more about our Satisfaction Guarantee.