Polar Performance Freezer Jacket Features: -25° F (-32ºC)
- Polyamide outer shell with high abrasion resistance for long life
- Long-lasting quilted lining
- High collar with faux fur lining to keep the warmth in
- Collar closure flap with fleece lining
- Convenient chest pocket and arm pockets with pen sections
- Loop for microphone
- Side pockets with a cozy fleece lining
- Strong coil zipper
- Reflective piping on parting seams
- Use in combination with FTH22 bib
- Comfort: down to -25° F (-32ºC)
- Color: Black/Grey
- Sizes: XS-5XL
- SKU: FTJ22-US
Jacket Warmth & Protection:
- Warmth: Comfort rated down to -25° F (-32ºC)
- Protection: 220 GSM of Insulation
- Material: Outer fabric 100% polyamide | Lining 100%
Polyester | Insulation 100% polyester
- Quantity: 1 piece
Rated at temperatures down to -25°F (-32ºC) the Polar Performance Freezer Jacket is the go-to jacket for cold storage workers who are working all day in a refrigerated or cold storage environment. With premium breathable materials and a tough coil zipper that is backed by a 1-year warranty, you can be sure this jacket will last you for years to come. Wear this freezer jacket along with the matching freezer bib for a perfect fit. The suit is fully certified in accordance with ANSI/ISEA 201 to ensure you and your team are safe and comfortable all day long even in the toughest conditions.
Rapid shipping to keep your body warm while working hard in your freezer. We at Avaska work harder for your cold chain. Affordable, premium quality, freezer wear that keeps you going. Order today, be warm tomorrow. Learn more about our Avaska Promise.
Freezer workers have a tough job. We stand behind you with a 90-day guarantee backed by a full refund if you are unsatisfied for ANY reason within the first 90 days after your product ships. We’ll also pay for the return shipping. Learn more about our Satisfaction Guarantee.