Freezer Wear Features & Materials:
• Tumbled stardom leather upper
• Super lightweight carbon nanofiber composite safety toe cap
• Removable dual density PU insole with extra cushioning for added comfort
• Abrasion resistant bumper toe for strength
• Oil and slip resistant nitrile rubber outsole for durability
• Flex-Welt construction
• Waterproof membrane construction
• Lenzi® puncture resistant plate for enhanced puncture protection and flexibility
• 90° heel for greater safety
• Standard: Meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-18 I/C, puncture resistant and EH ratings
• Color: Brown
• Size: 7-17 (Medium & Wide)
Boot Warmth & Protection:
• Warmth: Comfort Rated to -30°F (-34ºC)
• Protection: Thinsulate™ 1000g insulation for maximum warmth
When the cooler or freezer’s bitter cold is biting at your toes and feet with the coldest conditions, rely on the Avaska Avenger 8″ 1000G insulated boot with composite toe. The Avenger is super lightweight with an abrasion resistant bumper toe for strength. Avaska provides Freezer Wear for the Pro by providing tough and warm gear that works harder for you and keeps you working hard.
Rapid shipping to keep your feet warm while working hard in your freezer. We at Avaska work harder for your cold chain. Affordable, premium quality, freezer wear that keeps you going. Order today, be warm tomorrow. Learn more about our Avaska Promise.
Freezer workers have a tough job. We stand behind you with a 90-day guarantee backed by a full refund if you are unsatisfied for ANY reason within the first 90 days after your product ships. We’ll also pay for the return shipping. Learn more about our Satisfaction Guarantee.