About The Position:
Avaska is a small business in Knoxville, TN 37918. We are agile, customer-centric, professional and our goal is to become the most in-demand freezer wear provider in North America.
Our work environment includes:
- Growth opportunities
- On-the-job training
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Company perks
Join a small warehouse team at a fast-growing small business with a great culture. Perform a variety of warehouse and production tasks including:
- Accurately picking/packing shipments with order picker/forklift (training provided)
- Receiving/putting away products with order picker/forklift (training provided)
- Organizing stock
- Loading/unloading delivery vehicles
- Using heat press machine to apply logos to garments (training provided)
- Housekeeping in warehouse
- Counting & confirming inventory
- 18 years of age or older.
- Work experience as general laborer, preferably in warehouse.
- Ability to operate forklift proficiently. (Certification provided)
- Completion of background investigation and drug screening.
- Good moral character.
- Physically strong (able to lift 75lbs), agile and dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Preferred work hours: 8:30am – 5:30pm
- 1 week paid time off starting, up to 2 weeks paid time off after 2 years
- 401k match
- 75% paid Medical, Dental & Vision insurance including dependents
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Employee discount
Job Type: Full-time